Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quick Hello

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I am currently at work so there is no pictures on today's post. I will post some new pictures this weekend.
Things are going good. Michael got his braces off last Thursday. He is also playing football now. He had his first game last Saturday. They lost 12 - 6 but Michael did well. He is considered the all star on the team and that is not me just talking. He is starting Defensive End and was named Defensive Captain so he calls all the plays for the Defense. He also plays on every special teams. This week he was named as starting fullback on offense so he will get to run the ball on Saturday. He has improved leaps and bounds over the last time he played football.
Isis is having fun learning cheerleading. She has a cute little uniform and pom-poms. She has been doing pretty good in learning her cheers. She has this little princes walk that she does and the coaches found it so cute that all the girls are now doing as part of the routine. Isis drew her first stick figure the other day all by herself. I will post a picture of it this weekend as well. I was amazed at how well she did because up until recently all her people seemed to resemble blobs and now she actually is using stick figures.
I will post again this weekend and will try to post more often so that there isn't a month between posts.

1 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

How fun for Micheal to be so good at football and being the star!! I bet Isis makes a darling cheer leader :)