Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

Well I have been a slacker and haven't gotten these pictures posted from Christmas. So here they are. The kids had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve at Joe and Venus ( Tiff's parents for those of you who don't know them) house. It is tradition to have Christmas Eve there and then we celebrate Christmas at home. I had both days off this year, first time since I started working for Southwest Ambulance. Everyone came over to our house for an early Christmas dinner. It was a little cold but a nice day. We BBQ'd hot dogs and hamburgers since the weather was nice and none of us wanted to cook all day. So without further rambling here are the pictures:


These pictures above are of us decorating the tree. The pictures below are of Christmas morning.


I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year. I will post some new pictures after Isis' birthday. I am off on her birthday but work on mine, so the pictures will be posted after Sunday.

0 comments: